27 Nov 3 Ways Every Company Can Enhance Productivity With Field Service Lightning
When Salesforce launched Field Service Lightning, it was a gamer-changer. Companies are able to provide their field service personnel with a mobile hub for all things field service and have data at their fingertips.
Here are three benefits of Field Service Lightning:
1. Existing Salesforce Users Can Enhance The Customer Experience
Field Service Lightning leverages the Service Cloud data to empower field service teams to deliver seamless customer service. How does this happen?
- Service reports and work orders can be electronically traced, making it easier to access customer details.
- Work orders can be finished on the job site.
- The software can assess schedules and travel time to assign accurate recommendations for customers.
- Field service personnel have information in their hands to optimize their site work and orders.
2. Field Service Lightning Enhances Efficiency
With the software, field service personnel can make better use of their time in the field. With effective scheduling, tasks are properly allocated based on locations, schedules and the right skills. Once onsite, your team will have access to everything they need to complete a productive visit; work orders, accounts, contacts, the ability to identify parts and more.
3. Communication Is Enhanced Across Departments
Within your company, Field Service Lightning can connect departments to help you make the most of your team and your time. Your call center can input appointments, while your dispatcher coordinates your field personnel. Finally, your field service personnel can receive work orders and make mobile updates to client accounts.
Learn more about 5 Key Features of Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
With Salesforce’s Field Service Lighting, you can streamline business processes. At Nubik, we understand that every company is different and has unique needs. That’s why our field service specialists will work with you to understand your specific field service needs and recommend best practices for customer service excellence.