19 Dec AI-Powered Software for Accurate Field Service Management
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a powerful element companies can leverage to improve business operations. It makes it possible for machines to learn and adjust based on experience and information. In some cases, AI enables machines to perform human-like tasks. In other cases, AI can enhance operations and make enable personnel to be more effective in their tasks. Field Service Lightning is a prime example of the latter.
Salesforce Lightning Field Service Review – 2019
AI-powered software for accurate field service management
When big companies decide to tackle field service software, it’s a good thing. Salesforce, with their plentiful resources and industry clout, launched Lightning Field Service in hopes of providing a comprehensive, resource-rich platform that can help field service business owners manage their entire team.
Lightning’s intelligent features handle everything from dispatching technicians to assigning schedules. It even has artificial intelligence-powered image recognition technology built in to the platform so field technicians get it right the first time.
- Good for medium to large business looking to make field service management easier
- The software includes AI-powered image recognition that helps field technicians realize what parts they need to get the job done
- Services industries including manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, retail, and consumer goods
Salesforce Einstein AI & Field Service Lightning
Einstein is Salesforce’s built-in artificial intelligence software. It powers Field Service Lightning to enhance your field service team’s productivity and effectiveness. These are just some of the benefits:
- Use Field Service Lightning to give your customers a seamless experience.
- Field personnel can be instantly connected to support, data and more.
- Parts can be ordered quickly.
- Reduce the amount of back-and-forth visits.
- Smart management and deployment of your field service team.
- Update customer records, job status and more in real-time.