20 Feb Have You Met Einstein? AI for Field Service
Have you met Einstein? Field Service Lightning uses Salesforce Einstein Artificial Intelligence to connect field personnel with insights they can use to work efficiently. You may have heard the name in relation to Salesforce, but do you know what Einstein can do?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Salesforce Einstein?
Salesforce Einstein is the first comprehensive AI for CRM. It’s an integrated set of AI technologies that makes Salesforce Customer 360 smarter and brings AI to trailblazers everywhere.
What makes Einstein different?
Einstein is the only comprehensive AI for CRM. It is:
- Data-ready — You don’t have to do data preparation or manage models. Just put the data in Salesforce and it works.
- Modeling-ready — Multitenant, automated machine learning means the right model is automatically fit to your organization.
- Production-ready — No DevOps needed. It’s part of the same trusted Salesforce platform, with model management and monitoring tools.
How can Einstein help my business?
Einstein enables you to become an AI-first company so you can get smarter and more predictive about your customers.
- Sales can anticipate next opportunities and exceed customer needs
- Service can be proactive by resolving cases before they happen
- Marketing can create predictive journeys and personalize experiences like never before
- IT can embed intelligence everywhere and create smarter apps for employees and customers
How do I start using Einstein?
Einstein is seamlessly integrated into many Salesforce products. To use it, you don’t have to do any data preparation or manage models. Simply put your data in Salesforce and any features you have that are powered by Einstein will use that data to make you smarter and more predictive about your customers.
Leverage Einstein to Improve Your Field Service Operations
Find out how you can use this powerful software to improve your field service operations and customer service experience.