24 Oct Leveraging native objects to track pipeline
Industry type: Manufacturing
Location: North Carolina
Salesforce Products (s): Sales Cloud
COMPANY OVERVIEW: OUR CUSTOMER is a leading global manufacturer and distributor worldwide supplying efficient solutions to farmers across the full farming value-chain, including crop-protection, novel agricultural technologies, and complementary non-crop businesses. They partnered with Nubik to leverage Salesforce and track, manage their approval processes.
Our customer required the ability to Manage Approvals of Demos prior to the “growing season”.
NUBIK’S PROPOSED SOLUTION
- Optimization of the Opportunity object to track approvals for upcoming Demos:
- Developed Approval Process design
- Approval process was for solutions specialists
- Leveraged VF components to color code fields that still needed to be completed
- Workflows/Process Builder/Validation to ensure data integrity and ability to submit for approval
- Used email templates for each step and approval validations (informational)
- Used record locking
- Once Demo has been approved a Demo record would be created tracking stages of demo feedback during the growing season
- Improved tracking of Approved, Rejected or Outstanding approvals
- Cleaner data integrity
- Visibility of Demo’s status and progress throughout the growing season
- Optimized reporting, providing accurate feedback on KPIs specific to Demos
- Creation of Demo custom object to track demo specific information. The Demo record allows the ability to track demo stages and key feedback during the growing season.
- Leveraging Process Builder, the Demo record is automatically created once the Demo Opportunity is marked as Approved.
- Created VisualForce component highlighting missing data on the Demo record.
- Build out of dashboard and reports providing metrics on
- Target products
- Sales Region
- User Details – Specific to Opportunity Record Owners
- Demo Status Reports